AAA Michigan says gas prices jump 32 cents in past week; statewide average $3.70 a gallon
AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have jumped 32 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.70 per gallon.
The auto club says Monday the average is about 16 cents per gallon more than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Marquette area, where it's about $3.59 a gallon. The highest average is in the Grand Rapids area at about $3.73.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.
- Slight tick upward in U.S. gas prices
- How to save money on tech in 2013
- How to eat healthy while traveling
- Construction jobs: Not quite a comeback yet
- Oil prices jump 10% in a month
- America, the Saudi Arabia of tomorrow
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.