AAA Michigan says gas prices up 7 cents in past week; statewide average $3.38 a gallon
AAA says cheapest price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in Traverse City area - $3.32 a gallon
AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have risen 7 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.38 per gallon.
The auto club said Monday the average is about 4 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan said the cheapest price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Traverse City area, where it's about $3.32 a gallon. The highest average is in the Ann Arbor, Benton Harbor and Marquette areas at about $3.40.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.
- Slight tick upward in U.S. gas prices
- How to save money on tech in 2013
- How to eat healthy while traveling
- Construction jobs: Not quite a comeback yet
- Oil prices jump 10% in a month
- America, the Saudi Arabia of tomorrow
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.