"They've taken everybody's guns but the Swiss and the American people," he told Morgan Monday. "And when they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones, armed now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota."
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Snyder expected to arrive in Michigan early Thursday
- The Cipriano murder trial continues for Mitchell Young
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Was cost of digging for Hoffa worth it?
- Mike Duggan: I only blame myself
- Fans approve downtown arena plans
- Law will quiet complaints over loud fireworks in Michigan