Cash-strapped Flint plans online surplus equipment auction including trucks, office furniture
Items up for auction include mowers, power tools, trucks, office furniture, parking meters, a Zamboni
The City of Flint is set to hold what it's calling its first-ever online auction to sell surplus equipment including trucks, tractors and office furniture.
The cash-strapped city says the auction is to be conducted Tuesday through Orbitbid.com.
Other items up for auction include mowers, power tools and even parking meters and a Zamboni.
Other News headlines from across Michigan:
- Police: EMU instructor killed Pittsfield Township wife
- Pittsfield Twp. man charged with murdering wife
- Saginaw man accused of fleecing investors
- Credit card thief on the loose near Adrian
- 3 Michigan hospitals enact policies to fight flu
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.