A Chesterfield Township man is facing his 12th drunken driving charge.
Police said Bohdan Andriaschko was arrested Monday after an ex-girlfriend called 911 to report he had assaulted her and then taken off in her car. When an officer found Andriaschko and pulled him over, police said it was discovered that he was driving on a suspended license and failed sobriety tests.
Police said Andriaschko has 11 prior convictions for drinking and driving related offenses, dating back to 1982.
For Monday's incident, he was charged with operating while intoxicated, domestic violence, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and driving with a suspended license.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Warren man put on probation for death of bedridden wife
- Man who took off in ambulance charged with drunken driving
- Warren mayor to give State of City
- Sterling Heights bee colonies destroyed
- Doors unlocked, files unprotected at closed medical office
- Sterling Hts police: Brothers appear to have died naturally
- Ice cream store owner charged with sexual assault of teen