Detroit police say 14-year-old girl robbed on street by 2 men
Police said girl was approached on Patton Street
Detroit police said a 14-year-old girl was robbed by two men Wednesday.
Police said the teen was in the 15800 block of Patton Street at about 5 p.m. when a man got out of a car and demanded she had over her belongings. She dropped her stuff and ran.
Police said the man grabbed her stuff and got back into the car before it sped away.
Police said the teen was hurt, but didn't elaborate on her injuries.
Police have only released a detailed description of one of the men.
-Black man in his 20s, 5 feet 8 inches, black hair, mustache, light brown complexion, medium build. He was wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans and a black knitted hat.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detroit police at 313-596-5240.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Rockwood officer accused of sex crime with prisoner
- 72-year-old shot in Detroit home, police track gunman
- Wayne County judge suspended without pay
- Tips sought in death of woman found in Detroit
- Fair grounds project with Magic Johnson moves ahead
- Detroit man sentenced in assault on gay gas station patron
- City worker shoots would-be robbers in Detroit
- Arrest made in father of seven's murder