A magnitude 7.7 earthquake has struck off the coast of Canada's British Columbia province, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Teen charged in murder plot breaks silence
- Gas prices jump back above $2 a gallon
- Lt. Gov. Calley's brother a suspect in hit-and-run
- Allen Park's municipal mess: what now?
- Police: Driver 'super drunk' in deadly Pontiac Trail crash
- Intruder killed after breaking into Southgate home
- Ford to make $6,900 profit-sharing payments
- Westbound I-94 reopens at Oakwood
- Man faces manslaughter charge in teen's deadly shooting
- Suspect in 'rough arrest' video now charged in armed carjacking