FLINT, Mich. -

Michigan authorities say 3 people are dead after what is believed to be an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Flint police say a man, woman and boy were found early Christmas morning. The adults were dead at the scene, and the 11-year-old boy died at a hospital.

Mlive.com reports police say carbon monoxide apparently killed the three. Autopsies are planned to confirm the cause of death.

Relatives identify the adult victims as 43-year-old Troy Edwards and 37-year-old Selena Edwards. They didn't give the name of the boy, who was Selena Edwards' son.

Early reports stated 2 deaths in Bruce Township due to suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. Macomb County authorities say that is inaccurate and that the couple found dead died of natural causes.