Flat Rock Woman injured in car crash in Monroe Township
Autumn M. Lujan, 20, in critical condition after car crash on Telegraph Road
Saturday night Monroe County Sheriffs responded to a serious car crash on Telegraph Road, north of South Custer Road, in Monroe Township.
Autumn M. Lujan of Flat Rock, was driving southbound on Telegraph Road around 9: 30 p.m.
The 20-year-old went off the road, drove over a curb and crashed her car into a utility pole, police say.
Lujan suffered multiple injuries and was transported to Mercy Hospital in Monroe.
She was later transported to St. Vincent’s Mercy Hospital in Ohio by helicopter, where she is listed in critical condition.
Police say Lujan was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash, however, air bags did deploy.
Police are still investigating the cause of the accident.
Anyone who may have witnessed the crash is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office at 734-240-7551.
- What not to feed your kids
- Man robs Lenox Township 7-Eleven with crowbar
- Pontiac woman beaten by 2 men in her home
- General Motors February US sales up 7%
- Man calls 911 repeatedly for cheeseburger
- Roseville police: Suspect robbed store with BB gun
- Chrysler US sales up 4% in February
- Hit-and-run victim found dead in Inkster