The draft also requires states to inspect suspect cargo on their territory and prevent any vessel that refuses an inspection from entering their ports. And a new aviation measure calls on states to deny aircraft permission to take off, land or fly over their territory if illicit cargo is suspected to be aboard.
Published On: Mar 11 2013 03:32:36 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 07 2013 07:17:24 AM EST
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Dad arrested in connection with fire that killed 2 boys
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks
- Would longer school year help save Pontiac schools?
- Detroit celebrates the life of Nelson Mandela
- US safety agency may expand Hyundai air bag recall
- 15 UM students arrested for breaking into stadium
- Video: Man robs Flat Rock Subway at gunpoint