The draft also requires states to inspect suspect cargo on their territory and prevent any vessel that refuses an inspection from entering their ports. And a new aviation measure calls on states to deny aircraft permission to take off, land or fly over their territory if illicit cargo is suspected to be aboard.
Published On: Mar 11 2013 03:32:36 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 07 2013 07:17:24 AM EST
- Man in coma after being beaten outside downtown bar
- FBI goes door-to-door in Armada investigating teen's murder
- Weekend storms possible
- Poor hygiene thwarted underwear bomber
- Feds indict Detroit gang members
- Is Detroit's blight effort losing steam?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance
- Man caught on camera stealing laptops from businesses
- Dialog Direct holding job fair Saturday
- Open house Saturday for listings in Boston Edison