The draft also requires states to inspect suspect cargo on their territory and prevent any vessel that refuses an inspection from entering their ports. And a new aviation measure calls on states to deny aircraft permission to take off, land or fly over their territory if illicit cargo is suspected to be aboard.
Published On: Mar 11 2013 03:32:36 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 07 2013 07:17:24 AM EST
- Canada, Michigan officials to announce bridge plan
- Oakland County 'triangle' project begins
- Forecast: Stuck in a rut in metro Detroit
- Porch shooting jury hears firearms expert
- What's up with Michigan's Proposal 1?
- Polish community watches 2 Catholic churches shut down
- April Milsap homicide investigation timeline
- 3 in custody after soldier killed trying to stop carjackers
- Doctors bonded by cancer now giving back
- Funeral is Friday for slain Armada teen