Get ready for another hot day, with abundant sunshine and afternoon highs reaching the mid-to-upper 80s. Humidity values will remain low, so it won’t feel nearly as hot as it would if we had a humid day. Partly cloudy and mild tonight, with lows in the low-to-mid 60s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms develop tomorrow, with the best chance for rain being in the afternoon. Highs “only” in the mid-to-upper 70s due to the increasing cloud cover. The rest of the week looks dry, with highs cooling into the upper 60s on Tuesday, before rebounding back through the 70s and into the 80s again through next weekend.
Published On: May 20 2012 04:32:10 AM EDT Updated On: May 20 2012 08:34:00 AM EDT
- Commission allows Duggan to stay on Detroit ballot
- Robbery victim shoots, kills suspect
- Man with hammer robs Waterford gas station clerk
- Review team: City of Hamtramck in financial emergency
- Snow cone vendor uses toilet, puts food on floor
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- 16-year-old shot, killed in SW Detroit
- Hamtramck H.S. teacher turned peeping tom
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- Behind DTW airport's response to April bomb threat