Get ready for another hot day, with abundant sunshine and afternoon highs reaching the mid-to-upper 80s. Humidity values will remain low, so it won’t feel nearly as hot as it would if we had a humid day. Partly cloudy and mild tonight, with lows in the low-to-mid 60s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms develop tomorrow, with the best chance for rain being in the afternoon. Highs “only” in the mid-to-upper 70s due to the increasing cloud cover. The rest of the week looks dry, with highs cooling into the upper 60s on Tuesday, before rebounding back through the 70s and into the 80s again through next weekend.
Published On: May 20 2012 04:32:10 AM EDT Updated On: May 20 2012 08:34:00 AM EDT
- Detroit police cruiser involved in crash while chasing suspect
- Man who tried to abduct girl sought
- DPS students lose out on free tickets to 'Monster Jam'
- Man killed while helping relative stopped along road
- Rival motorcycle clubs fight; Guns found
- Men stab each other at mobile home park
- Time running out on funding for DHS
- Record cold Saturday, snow Sunday
- Parents receive letter warning children could be suspended
- Big gas price hike expected soon