Get ready for another hot day, with abundant sunshine and afternoon highs reaching the mid-to-upper 80s. Humidity values will remain low, so it won’t feel nearly as hot as it would if we had a humid day. Partly cloudy and mild tonight, with lows in the low-to-mid 60s. Scattered showers and thunderstorms develop tomorrow, with the best chance for rain being in the afternoon. Highs “only” in the mid-to-upper 70s due to the increasing cloud cover. The rest of the week looks dry, with highs cooling into the upper 60s on Tuesday, before rebounding back through the 70s and into the 80s again through next weekend.
Published On: May 20 2012 04:32:10 AM EDT Updated On: May 20 2012 08:34:00 AM EDT
- Open house Saturday for listings in Boston Edison
- Dialog Direct holding job fair Saturday
- Book launch party on Saturday for 8-year-old author
- Man in coma after being beaten outside downtown bar
- FBI goes door-to-door in Armada investigating teen's murder
- Weekend storms possible
- Poor hygiene thwarted underwear bomber
- Feds indict Detroit gang members
- Is Detroit's blight effort losing steam?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance