Human skull delivered to Brownstown Police Department
Man finds skull in secluded area, brings it to township police
On Friday a man delivered a human skull to the Brownstown Police Department.
He told police he discovered the skull in a secluded area of the township while searching for deer antlers.
He showed police the location where the skull was found and investigators and evidence technicians searched the area.
Police say nothing else was recovered.
The skull is currently at the Wayne County Medical Examiner's office for forensic review.
Police are not disclosing the location where the skull was found while they investigate.
More Headlines from Wayne County:
- Mich. reality pilot to cast kids ages 10-16
- IRS raids home of former Wayne Co. commissioner
- Flames rip into 3 houses in Highland Park
- Some Detroit union workers to have pay cut, furlough days
- Wrong-way driver blamed for Livonia crash
- Detroit has new nonprofit partner to fight blight
- Golden Corral accused of discriminating against family