The first half of Sunday looks great with partly sunny skies becoming a bit overcast. Highs will hit 86 degrees ahead of an approaching cold front. All of SE Michigan is under a Slight Risk for Severe Storms starting Sunday afternoon. Biggest threats are hail, and damaging winds. Remember, you can track the storms on radar at Justweather.com.
Published On: Jun 24 2012 04:49:35 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 24 2012 04:10:51 PM EDT
- Bomb Squad investigating two suspected explosive devices
- Hearing to stop Detroit water shutoffs Tuesday
- Detroit's bankruptcy trial begins Tuesday
- When to save, when to splurge on everyday items
- VP Biden says workers deserve 'fair share'
- Verlander, Upton's private photos leaked
- Men violently rob Sterling Heights woman
- Minimum wage increase begins
- 5-year-old thrown from dirt bike in Macomb
- No human cases of West Nile in MI yet