In Michigan, an average of 993 people are killed every year in a traffic crash, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Ford Sr.'s wife gets controlling stake in Detroit Lions
- Automaker, employees honor William Clay Ford Sr.
- AAA Michigan: Gas prices fall 1 cent over past week
- Detroit police: off-duty agent involved in fatal shooting
- MSP: 3 people seriously hurt in rollover crash on I-696
- Actress, prosecutor to discuss rape kits in Detroit
- Health care countdown: Local 4 answers your questions
- Ford remembered for dedication to Detroit
- How will Ford's death affect the family business?
- Actress Melissa Gilbert leaves Hollywood for Howell, Mich.