In Michigan, an average of 993 people are killed every year in a traffic crash, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Man in coma after being beaten outside downtown bar
- FBI goes door-to-door in Armada investigating teen's murder
- Weekend storms possible
- Poor hygiene thwarted underwear bomber
- Feds indict Detroit gang members
- Is Detroit's blight effort losing steam?
- US to evaluate Impala air bag performance
- Man caught on camera stealing laptops from businesses
- Dialog Direct holding job fair Saturday
- Open house Saturday for listings in Boston Edison