As the new Chair of the Airport Authority Board, I recognize the importance of the Open Meetings Act and will take the necessary steps to assure that the Board conducts its business in compliance with the Act. The Board will move forward with a commitment to openness and transparency as is appropriate for a public body which is setting policy and guiding the operation of some of the state’s most critical transportation infrastructure: Detroit Metropolitan Airport and Willow Run Airport.
Published On: Dec 16 2011 08:22:05 AM EST Updated On: Dec 16 2011 05:51:13 PM EST
- Soldier killed trying to stop carjackers
- Driver killed after running red light in Troy
- Police: Newborn found in grave was a boy
- DTE Energy: 50K still without power
- Insurance battle: Should scooters be insured?
- What's taking so long to get power restored?
- Jury acquits man in EMU player death
- April Milsap homicide investigation timeline
- Timeline of Charlie Bothuell case
- Friend says McBride slurred during call