As the new Chair of the Airport Authority Board, I recognize the importance of the Open Meetings Act and will take the necessary steps to assure that the Board conducts its business in compliance with the Act. The Board will move forward with a commitment to openness and transparency as is appropriate for a public body which is setting policy and guiding the operation of some of the state’s most critical transportation infrastructure: Detroit Metropolitan Airport and Willow Run Airport.
Published On: Dec 16 2011 08:22:05 AM EST Updated On: Dec 16 2011 05:51:13 PM EST
- Sketch of person of interest released in teen murder case
- DTE Energy: 120,000 lose power in storms
- Vigil held for April Millsap in Armada
- Robber steals money, traps employees at Advanced Auto Parts
- Missing 14-year-old, 12-year-old both found safe
- 23-year-old Lapeer man killed in motorcycle crash
- Search continues for man who disappeared under water
- Girl, 16, killed in 2-car crash in Roseville
- Parents meet recipients of fallen daughter's organs
- Armada victim text: 'I think I'm about to be abducted'