Lambertville woman in critical condition after crashing into empty school bus
Monroe County Sheriff's Office said Danna R. Gaines-Carpenter crosses Douglas Rod, hits bus
A 25-year-old Lambertville woman is in critical condition after crashing into an empty school bus Monday morning.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said Danna R. Gaines-Carpenter was going southbound on Douglas Road when she crossed the center of the roadway and hit a Bedford Public Schools bus.
the bus driver, 56-year-old Debra M. Lake, wasn't hurt.
Gaines-Carpenter suffered several injuries and is hospitalized in Toledo.
Authorities haven't said what caused the crash.
- Michigan's sex offenders could face annual tracking fees
- Ex-professor pleads guilty to child porn
- Man charged in Saginaw stabbing death will go to trial
- Michigan ferry has 2 more years to stop dumping coal ash
- Massage therapist faces sex charge
- 6 Mich. dam projects get share of $2.3M
- Ex-U. of Mich. doctor sentenced in child porn case
- Jobless rates rise in all Michigan labor markets
- Official: Fraternity suspended amid investigation