The heat and humidity have gone leaving a wake of ideal June weather for Saturday. Even with the sun, highs will stop in the low 80s and the winds will be light shifting from the northwest to the northeast 5-10 mph. Enjoy! Sunday will be a bit warmer with sunshine to start, but clouds fill in bringing a chance for afternoon thunderstorms. The high will reach 84 degrees before the storms heading into the evening hours. A cold front pushing through Sunday night means a shot of cooler air for the Target Fireworks Show. Follow temps all weekend and Sunday storms on Justweather.com.
Published On: Jun 23 2012 03:56:28 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 23 2012 08:46:25 AM EDT
- Watch Local 4's primetime special "First Block"
- Man beaten by Inkster police officers aces polygraph test
- Study: Michigan schools have big trouble
- Eviction crew empties home where kids were found in freezer
- Ally Financial announces new HQ in downtown Detroit
- Federal suit: Mother, daughter file false tax returns for others
- Authorities search for Detroit man missing since March 5
- Man gets prison in death of woman while fleeing police
- Eastern Michigan University president to resign in July
- Willow Run Airport study reveals major impact on region's economy