The heat and humidity have gone leaving a wake of ideal June weather for Saturday. Even with the sun, highs will stop in the low 80s and the winds will be light shifting from the northwest to the northeast 5-10 mph. Enjoy! Sunday will be a bit warmer with sunshine to start, but clouds fill in bringing a chance for afternoon thunderstorms. The high will reach 84 degrees before the storms heading into the evening hours. A cold front pushing through Sunday night means a shot of cooler air for the Target Fireworks Show. Follow temps all weekend and Sunday storms on Justweather.com.
Published On: Jun 23 2012 03:56:28 AM EDT Updated On: Jun 23 2012 08:46:25 AM EDT
- Forecast: Friday looks spectacular
- Police: Taylor woman's death 'suspicious'
- Video: Children drop to safety to escape Detroit house fire
- Retrial for officer Weekley begins
- Prosecutor: No charges in death of man at Northland Mall
- Mom thanks officers who saved girl's life
- Man accused of putting cellphone under teen's dress at bookstore
- Supreme Court suspends Detroit judge
- Erebus haunted attraction opens for season
- Walkers, bikes to preview rebuilt I-96