Two men stand charged with stealing more than 100 iPhones from a store in Troy.
Troy police said a witness tipped them off early Sunday morning that there were two suspicious men carrying duffle bags in the area of Chicago and Maple.
When officers approached the men, the men dropped the bags and ran.
Police were able to catch one of the men right away and the second was captured with the help of a K-9 tracking dog from Royal Oak police.
Police said they followed the men's footprints in the snow and it led them to Partners in Progress, a cell phone repair business. A window had been broken out.
Detroit residents Clarence Boger, 28, and Brandon Dean, 27, are charged with breaking and entering.
Read more Local News headlines:
- New brewery, revamped eateries coming to Royal Oak
- Jury has many options in grandmother's murder trial
- Suspect in high-speed police chase has been charged
- Oakland County police increase patrols on St. Patrick's Day
- Troy man charged with sexually abusing teen girl
- Would-be robbers caught on tape in Madison Heights store
- Some projects resume after deadly Royal Oak blast
- Royal Oak human rights ordinance on hold