Michigan State Police are looking for a 15-year-old Michigan girl who has been missing since reportedly going to meet a man she met online.
Police said Isha Greir from Riley Township -- which is in northern St. Clair County -- hasn’t been seen or heard from since Feb. 26.
Police said Greir went to a motel in Roseville to meet a man she met on Facebook and was seen the next day in Capac, but not since then.
Police said they are not yet sure if she was kidnapped or if she is voluntarily on her own.
The teen is described as black, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 150 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black and white zebra-striped pants with black boots, a black top and a plaid coat.
Read more News headlines from across Michigan:
- DTE gives Monroe County Community College $1M
- State: Inmate fatally beats other inmate
- Report: School safety routinely ignored in Michigan
- AAA Mich.: Gas prices fall 12 cents statewide
- Snyder declares March Michigan Maple Syrup Month
- FAA could close 6 Michigan airport control towers
- Mich. lawmaker: No more Bridge Cards for the dead
- Fare increases approved for Harsens Island ferry