This evening Dan Stamper from the Ambassador Bridge Company attended a public hearing in an attempt to obtain permits for building a second span across the Detroit river. Tonight's hearing was with the Department of Environmental Quality. Even though a Moroun sponsored ballot proposal failed last week the Ambassador Bridge Company continues their efforts.
Published On: Nov 13 2012 08:15:54 PM EST Updated On: Nov 13 2012 09:25:26 PM EST
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Prosecutor accuses judge of issuing illegal sentences
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks
- Former Tigers' slugger elected mayor in Venezuela
- Dad arrested in connection with fire that killed 2 boys
- Police: Woman apparently beaten to death in home
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Would longer school year help save Pontiac schools?
- Detroit celebrates the life of Nelson Mandela