This evening Dan Stamper from the Ambassador Bridge Company attended a public hearing in an attempt to obtain permits for building a second span across the Detroit river. Tonight's hearing was with the Department of Environmental Quality. Even though a Moroun sponsored ballot proposal failed last week the Ambassador Bridge Company continues their efforts.
Published On: Nov 13 2012 08:15:54 PM EST Updated On: Nov 13 2012 09:25:26 PM EST
- Weather forecast: No end in sight?
- GM to move Cadillac HQ to New York City
- 5 Michigan Kmarts to close in December
- 2 indicted in jail project are arraigned
- Stores accused of food stamp fraud
- Detroit official says water plan is working
- US gives Detroit $25.9M to add 50 buses
- Shirt sales turn into help for ALS patients
- Gunman robs ATM customer in Roseville
- Kevin Dietz: A taste of being homeless