This evening Dan Stamper from the Ambassador Bridge Company attended a public hearing in an attempt to obtain permits for building a second span across the Detroit river. Tonight's hearing was with the Department of Environmental Quality. Even though a Moroun sponsored ballot proposal failed last week the Ambassador Bridge Company continues their efforts.
Published On: Nov 13 2012 08:15:54 PM EST Updated On: Nov 13 2012 09:25:26 PM EST
- Kirk Gibson diagnosed with Parkinson's
- ICE agent carrying out warrant in Detroit shoots, kills man
- Live: Boy found in basement after 11-day search could testify
- Missing Westland girl, 13, found
- Gun group, parent sue Ann Arbor schools over policy
- Devin: Watching Baltimore from D.C.
- Ford's 1Q net income falls on strong dollar, lower sales
- Oakland County prosecutor opens up about racist bullying case
- Father claims autistic son insulted by teacher
- Ferndale to vote on drone ban Monday