This evening Dan Stamper from the Ambassador Bridge Company attended a public hearing in an attempt to obtain permits for building a second span across the Detroit river. Tonight's hearing was with the Department of Environmental Quality. Even though a Moroun sponsored ballot proposal failed last week the Ambassador Bridge Company continues their efforts.
Published On: Nov 13 2012 08:15:54 PM EST Updated On: Nov 13 2012 09:25:26 PM EST
- Auction set for Banksy work at Packard Plant
- Huron Township drivers stymied by trains
- Korean War vet robbed in front yard
- Family seeks man, 19, missing since July 6
- Could ruling set White Boy Rick free?
- Armed senior 'Santa' thwarts home invasion
- Vehicle runs over geese in Macomb County; police seek driver
- Motorcyclist injured in Canton crash
- Large shipment of cocaine seized at the Ambassador Bridge
- Monroe man killed in motorcycle accident