This evening Dan Stamper from the Ambassador Bridge Company attended a public hearing in an attempt to obtain permits for building a second span across the Detroit river. Tonight's hearing was with the Department of Environmental Quality. Even though a Moroun sponsored ballot proposal failed last week the Ambassador Bridge Company continues their efforts.
Published On: Nov 13 2012 08:15:54 PM EST Updated On: Nov 13 2012 09:25:26 PM EST
- Westland stranger danger
- Teen charged in murder plot breaks silence
- Gas prices jump back above $2 a gallon
- Lt. Gov. Calley's brother a suspect in hit-and-run
- Allen Park's municipal mess: what now?
- Police: Driver 'super drunk' in deadly Pontiac Trail crash
- Intruder killed after breaking into Southgate home
- Ford to make $6,900 profit-sharing payments
- Westbound I-94 reopens at Oakwood
- Man faces manslaughter charge in teen's deadly shooting