This evening Dan Stamper from the Ambassador Bridge Company attended a public hearing in an attempt to obtain permits for building a second span across the Detroit river. Tonight's hearing was with the Department of Environmental Quality. Even though a Moroun sponsored ballot proposal failed last week the Ambassador Bridge Company continues their efforts.
Published On: Nov 13 2012 08:15:54 PM EST Updated On: Nov 13 2012 09:25:26 PM EST
- 6 face federal charges connected to Indiana teens' kidnapping
- Forecast: Two very cold days ahead
- It's tough finding solutions to Wayne County's finances
- Big Brothers Big Sisters recruiting 100 mentors
- Detroit's Fisher Building to go to auction
- Police: Michigan teen allegedly kept isolated in basement
- Inkster toddler murder trial: final arguments made to jury
- 'Sleepy' SMART bus driver charged with moving violation
- Westbound I-96 reopened at Kent Lake Rd.
- Contest launched to find best Michigan-made product