No one hurt when bottle bombs go off in Grosse Pointe Woods
Police warn anyone who finds device to leave it alone
Grosse Pointe Woods police are investigating two bottle bombs that went off overnight Thursday.
Police said the bombs were made with plastic 2-liter bottles, aluminum foils and an accelerant.
Police wouldn’t release where they found the bombs, but said it was on a neighborhood street and no one was hurt.
Police caution anyone who finds that type of device to leave it alone and contact them.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Arson suspected in fire on Detroit's east side
- Sinkhole growing near Mexican Village restaurant
- Detroit Fire Department battling two alarm blaze on Harding St
- Reward offered for info on Grosse Pointe Park man's death
- Cabbie caught in middle of armed robbery in Wyandotte
- What happened when Detroit kids were left home alone?
- County executive lets contracts expire for personal drivers
- Rotunda reopens near I-94 in Dearborn after serious crash
- 2 Detroit children safe after being found home alone