Person hurt jumping from burning home in Detroit
Fire breaks out at home on Doyle Street, condition of victim unknown
A person was hurt Monday jumping to safety from a burning home on Detroit’s east side.
The victim jumped from the second floor of the home, which is in the 7500 block of Doyle Street.
The victim was taken to the hospital. Their condition was not immediately known.
Firefighters have the fire under control.
Local 4 News is at the scene and will update the story as more information become available.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Friends ask for help finding missing Canton man
- Metro Detroiters who got tickets to Obama's inauguration
- Nearly $4,000,000 raised at Auto Show Charity Preview
- Local teachers learn defense tactics for their classrooms
- Plymouth Ice Festival kicks off Friday
- Classmates hold vigil to honor King student who died