Police are looking for the woman who robbed a 5/3rd Bank in Clinton Township.
The suspect, described as a heavy set black woman, walked into the bank on 15 Mile Road and Harper Avenue Saturday.
The woman, who was carrying a bag with her, announced she had a bomb inside the bag.
The suspect was able to flee the bank with undisclosed amount money.
Police later recovered the bag and discovered that instead of a bomb, the woman really had two cans of spaghetti inside.
Police continue to investigate and search for the woman.
- Detroit Historical Society to honor Tuskegee Airman
- Sunday will be dry, breezy for sports fans
- Adelman gets 1,000th W in Wolves' 107-101 win
- Detroit mother who left kids alone will be charged
- St. Clair Shores woman says rat traps killed dog
- Tigers beat Yankees 8-4
- Driver shot, loses control, hits bystander