Power restored after outage hits parts of Ann Arbor
DTE Energy says power was restored by 1 p.m.
Power is back on in parts of Ann Arbor after an outage hit Monday morning, including affecting the University of Michigan campus.
Police at the school said in an emergency alert that the outage included parts of the East Ann Arbor Medical Campus, North Campus and the North Campus Research Complex area.
Police say a problem with a feed from a utility is suspected.
About 2,000 were affected.
The outages also affected some traffic signals.
DTE Energy said it had all of the power back by 1 p.m.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Scholarship honors EMU student's life
- Ann Arbor cabbie charged after allegedly kissing passenger
- A surprise gift could be a credit card scam
- 3 UM students report attacks by cab drivers
- Tractor-trailer overturns on ramp in Ann Arbor
- Police: Man arrested for Ypsilanti Township killing
- State giving money to consolidate schools
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.