Saginaw's police chief says his department is investigating the deaths of two people whose bodies were found by a relative.
Acting Chief Brian Lipe says a family member went to the house Wednesday to check on the people's welfare and found them dead. Lipe says investigators consider the deaths suspicious and says the state police crime lab is aiding the case.
Lipe didn't release information on how the two may have died or release their names, but relatives tell MLive.com that they were 42-year-old Leigh King and King's school-age daughter.
Henrenee King says her cousin Leigh King was well liked and "got along with everybody."
Read more Local News headlines:
- Event to celebrate anniversary of Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Wife charged for death of husband in Forest Township
- ALCU of Michigan looks into police use of military tactics
- Police: Woman flees after attacking parents with hatchet
- Council of Michigan Indian tribe OKs gay marriage
- Michigan lawmakers work on '1 penny more' gas tax
- 'Oz' premieres in Royal Oak, not far from filming location
- St. Clair County: Submit ideas for new state laws