The St. Clair County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying a woman who was found dead Tuesday behind a Goodwill store in Port Huron Township.
In a statement, the sheriff's office said detectives were able to determine that the woman's body had been there since at least March 3, but had been concealed by snow and blankets.
An autopsy was done on the woman, but a cause of death wasn't determined.
The woman is described as white, around 80 years old, 5 feet tall and between 100 and 110 pounds. She had gray shoulder-length hair, dark eyes and signs of having had a mastectomy and two surgical scars on her stomach.
She was wearing an Indian print skirt and a blouse that was white, black and red.
Anyone with information on the woman is asked to call Detective Eric Stevens at 810-987-1726.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Man charged with firing at cars on US-23 to undergo tests
- Detroit EFM: The Mad Scramble
- West Michigan mayor quits after stint in jail
- Police ID man killed in US-23 tractor-trailer crash
- Southbound US- 23 closed following fatal accident
- DTE gives Monroe County Community College $1M
- State: Inmate fatally beats other inmate
- Report: School safety routinely ignored in Michigan