"If anyone hasn't had it done in a while, they would want to have it inspected," he said.
- Winter storm watch issued for Metro Detroit
- Detroit police: off-duty agent involved in fatal shooting
- Businesses struggling to stay open in Royal Oak
- Pothole Patrol: Plan to fix Metro Detroit roads
- 'Law & Order' star to produce documentary in Detroit
- Detroit Lions: What does the future hold?
- Demolition of ancient Brewster Projects draws crowd
- Detroit EMS lieutenant facing sexual assault charges
- Eastpointe begins checking up on dog owners
- Judge to name 3rd defense lawyer in Bashara murder case