Target is a victim of its own success. The discounter drummed up so much hype around its exclusive, limited-time line by upscale Italian designer Missoni that its website crashed and was down most of the day on Sept. 13 when the collection was launched, angering customers. More than a week later, some shoppers who bought the Missoni for Target line are posting on Facebook and Twitter that they won't shop at Target again after their online orders were delayed -- or worse, canceled -- by the retail.
Published On: Oct 02 2011 04:03:56 PM EDT Updated On: Sep 22 2011 07:23:16 AM EDT
- Forecast: Friday looks spectacular
- Woman's body found at storage center
- New Red Wings arena set to break ground
- Police: Taylor woman's death 'suspicious'
- Video: Children drop to safety to escape Detroit house fire
- Retrial for officer Weekley begins
- Prosecutor: No charges in death of man at Northland Mall
- Mom thanks officers who saved girl's life
- Man accused of putting cellphone under teen's dress at bookstore
- Supreme Court suspends Detroit judge