Target is a victim of its own success. The discounter drummed up so much hype around its exclusive, limited-time line by upscale Italian designer Missoni that its website crashed and was down most of the day on Sept. 13 when the collection was launched, angering customers. More than a week later, some shoppers who bought the Missoni for Target line are posting on Facebook and Twitter that they won't shop at Target again after their online orders were delayed -- or worse, canceled -- by the retail.
Published On: Oct 02 2011 04:03:56 PM EDT Updated On: Sep 22 2011 07:23:16 AM EDT
- Unconscious woman found in Detroit identified
- Pilot in Kimball Township plane crash identified
- Extra police patrols at Athens High School after alleged threats
- Officials: 1 dead, 3 wounded in university shooting in Arizona
- Improve Detroit app fields over 10K complaints in 6 months
- White House honoring Univ. of Michigan research scientist
- Michigan bill pushes to ban local dog breed rules
- UAW council to meet on tentative agreement
- DIA providing free transport for 'County Days'
- Man arrested for trying to force young girls to be sex slaves