The Troy Fire Department responded Monday morning to the report of two people overcome by carbon monoxide.
It happened at Master Mechanical Insulation, which is at the 1775 East Maple Road.
Fire officials didn’t immediately release the conditions of the two people.
- Sketch released in Farmington Hills, Northville attacks
- Oakland County schools step up security, training
- It's 'Hamer' time at the Detroit Zoo
- Troy priest center of embezzlement investigation
- Old email scam targets new victims
- Hungry Howie's readies Super Bowl TV ads