(CNN) -- The Midland City, Alabama, kindergartner freed from the underground bunker where he had been held for a week remained hospitalized Tuesday, according to Midland City Elementary School Principal Phillip Parker. There is no time frame for his release, Parker said.
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- Snow cone vendor uses toilet, puts food on floor
- Behind DTW airport's response to April bomb threat
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- Kilpatrick to have surgery on bum knee
- 16-year-old shot, killed in southwest Detroit
- Go Blue! More students want to go to U of M
- Carjacking suspect killed in police chase
- 2 men charged with armed robbery in Waterford
- Royal Oak to take census on dogs