(CNN) -- The Midland City, Alabama, kindergartner freed from the underground bunker where he had been held for a week remained hospitalized Tuesday, according to Midland City Elementary School Principal Phillip Parker. There is no time frame for his release, Parker said.
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Prosecutor accuses judge of issuing illegal sentences
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks
- Former Tigers' slugger elected mayor in Venezuela
- Dad arrested in connection with fire that killed 2 boys
- Police: Woman apparently beaten to death in home
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Would longer school year help save Pontiac schools?
- Detroit celebrates the life of Nelson Mandela