(CNN) -- A former congressional aide wounded in the assassination attempt on then-U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told a judge Thursday he supports a life sentence for confessed shooter Jared Loughner. "Now you must pay the price of the terror, violence and injuries you caused," said Rep. Ron Barber, who now holds the congressional seat vacated by Giffords.
- DIA leaders on discussions with federal mediators
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court