(CNN)--Xi Jinping has been named as the new chief of China's ruling Communist Party, succeeding Hu Jintao, the state-run news agency Xinhua reported Thursday.
- Cadaver dogs called in to help search at Hoffa dig site
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Help a local teacher who is battling cancer
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Exam IDs body in Clinton River as missing kayaker
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- Dave Chappelle back on stage, will visit DTE in September