(CNN) -- A parent who was inside a Connecticut elementary school during Friday's shooting said she heard "at least 100 rounds."
- 5-year-old boy fighting arthritis to be honored
- Michigan puts restrictions on abortion insurance
- Bashara trial could be unprecedented
- Arctic air settles over Metro Detroit
- Birmingham booze burglar hits Kroger
- Talks underway to protect DIA art
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'