(CNN) -- Authorities are "cautiously optimistic" they will have positive identifications on the victims of Connecticut's elementary school shooting by Saturday, according to Lt. J. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police. He addressed the condition of the one injured victim, saying she was an employee of the school and that she was "doing well."
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan