(CNN) -- The three weapons found at the scene of Friday's Connecticut elementary school shooting were legally purchased by the suspected gunman's mother, Nancy Lanza, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation told CNN. A Glock and Sig Sauer were found inside the school with the deceased gunman, while a Bushmaster rifle was found in a car outside the school, the official said.
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit