(CNN) -- Gov. Dannel Malloy said Friday that cars and trucks -- except emergency vehicles -- are banned from traveling on at least some Connecticut highways after 4 p.m. as winter weather intensified across the region.
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Snyder cuts Israel trip short to push Medicaid expansion
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Was cost of digging for Hoffa worth it?
- Mike Duggan: I only blame myself
- Fans approve downtown arena plans
- Law will quiet complaints over loud fireworks in Michigan
- Contractor steps up to help homeowner with roof damage