(CNN) -- Egyptian satirist Bassem Yousef has been released on bail, the office of the country's prosecutor general said Sunday. Yousef was questioned as part of an investigation into whether he insulted Islam and President Mohamed Morsy.
- DIA leaders on discussions with federal mediators
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court