(CNN) -- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy said Friday that controversial orders he issued a day earlier that essentially give him unchecked power "are meant to achieve political and social stability." His comments came as protesters stormed offices of the Muslim Brotherhood's political wing in at least two different cities.
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Snyder cuts Israel trip short to push Medicaid expansion
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Was cost of digging for Hoffa worth it?
- Mike Duggan: I only blame myself
- Fans approve downtown arena plans
- Law will quiet complaints over loud fireworks in Michigan
- Contractor steps up to help homeowner with roof damage