(CNN) -- One protest march planned Sunday in Egypt has been canceled, but all others will take place, the Muslim Brotherhood announced Sunday. Previously, the Muslim Brotherhood said all would be canceled. But in a new statement, Muslim Brotherhood officials said a protest in Roxy Square in Heliopolis, a suburb of Cairo, is the only one canceled.
- LIVE: Belle Isle state park plans released
- 2014 NACTOY Awards finalists announced
- Waterford firefighters rescue man from burning home
- Dad charged in house fire that killed young boys
- 'Christmas Miracle' brings joy to baggage claim
- 2nd vigil to mark anniversary of EMU student death
- School bus thief to get mental health care
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Can kin trump foster parents? Mich. court has case
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'