(CNN) -- Software mogul John McAfee could be deported to Belize Thursday, Francisco Cuevas, a spokesman for Guatemala's president, told CNN en Español. McAfee was detained in Guatemala Wednesday and accused of being in the country illegally, Cuevas said.
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Help a local teacher who is battling cancer
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Exam IDs body in Clinton River as missing kayaker
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- Dave Chappelle back on stage, will visit DTE in September
- Michigan law protects millage money for zoo, museum