(CNN) -- Israel has amended its statement on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's apology to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan over the 2010 Israeli commando attack that killed nine people on a Gaza-bound flotilla. The new statement removes a previous mention of Netanyahu and Erdogan agreeing to normalize relations between the two countries and dispatch ambassadors.
- FBI: No sign of Hoffa, case remains open
- Duggan: There's no viable path forward to win
- Teen boater on fishing trip dies in Saginaw Bay
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- FBI hunt for Jimmy Hoffa's remains enters 3rd day
- MSU's 'ugly' study: Unattractive workers suffer more
- Ferndale police: Woman hit, killed by car on Woodward
- Pro players bring International Hoops Expo to Detroit
- UM campus police: Man was fondling himself on bike
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial