(CNN) -- Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been sentenced to a year in prison by a Milan court on Thursday over the publication of an illegally obtained wiretap in his brother's newspaper, the Italian ANSA news agency reported. Berlusconi can appeal the ruling.
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Cadaver dogs called in to help search at Hoffa dig site
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?
- Help a local teacher who is battling cancer
- Exam IDs body in Clinton River as missing kayaker
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- Dave Chappelle back on stage, will visit DTE in September