(CNN) -- The editor of an Italian magazine that published vacation photos of William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, defended the publication against widespread criticism. "Chi" editor-in-chief Alfonso Signorini said the photos were not scandalous and "portray a couple in love in a happy moment while they are walking on the beach." The photos of the duke and the pregnant, bikini-clad duchess were taken on a public beach and bought from an international agency, he said.
- 'Christmas Miracle' brings joy to baggage claim
- 2nd vigil to mark anniversary of EMU student death
- School bus thief to get mental health care
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Can kin trump foster parents? Mich. court has case
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'
- Remembering Mandela: Special coverage on Local 4
- Bob Bashara in court for pretrial hearing Tuesday
- Family of drowned EMU student seeks answers 1 year later
- West Bloomfield board wants governor to remove treasurer