(CNN) -- The editor of an Italian magazine that published vacation photos of William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, defended the publication against widespread criticism. "Chi" editor-in-chief Alfonso Signorini said the photos were not scandalous and "portray a couple in love in a happy moment while they are walking on the beach." The photos of the duke and the pregnant, bikini-clad duchess were taken on a public beach and bought from an international agency, he said.
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Snyder cuts Israel trip short to push Medicaid expansion
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Was cost of digging for Hoffa worth it?
- Mike Duggan: I only blame myself
- Fans approve downtown arena plans
- Law will quiet complaints over loud fireworks in Michigan
- Contractor steps up to help homeowner with roof damage