(CNN)--The Japan Meteorological Agency warned Friday that a tsunami as high as two meters could hit the country's northeast coast following a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck out at sea. The agency issued the warning for Miyagi Prefecture.
- State park details to be revealed for Belle Isle
- Tuesday declared 'Human Rights Day'
- Remembering Mandela: Special coverage on Local 4
- Bob Bashara in court for pretrial hearing Tuesday
- Family of drowned EMU student seeks answers 1 year later
- West Bloomfield board wants governor to remove treasurer
- Wayne County deputy hurt in accident
- Prosecutor accuses judge of issuing illegal sentences
- Comerica Park transformed into hockey rink
- Michigan bill designed to protect late-night clerks