(CNN)--The Japan Meteorological Agency warned Friday that a tsunami as high as two meters could hit the country's northeast coast following a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck out at sea. The agency issued the warning for Miyagi Prefecture.
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit