(CNN) -- Three members of the Mombasa Republican Council, a separatist group, are scheduled to appear in court in Kenya Tuesday in connection with a deadly election-related attack, police said. In the attack, a group of heavily armed men ambushed a police post in the port city of Mombasa, killing at least 10 people, including two police officers Monday, officials said.
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Trial ordered for Sanilac County Woman in false rape claim
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Cadaver dogs called in to help search at Hoffa dig site
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?
- Help a local teacher who is battling cancer
- Exam IDs body in Clinton River as missing kayaker
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"