(CNN) -- Three members of the Mombasa Republican Council, a separatist group, are scheduled to appear in court in Kenya Tuesday in connection with a deadly election-related attack, police said. In the attack, a group of heavily armed men ambushed a police post in the port city of Mombasa, killing at least 10 people, including two police officers Monday, officials said.
- Teen boater on fishing trip dies in Saginaw Bay
- FBI: No sign of Hoffa, case remains open
- Duggan: There's no viable path forward to win
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- FBI hunt for Jimmy Hoffa's remains enters 3rd day
- MSU's 'ugly' study: Unattractive workers suffer more
- Ferndale police: Woman hit, killed by car on Woodward
- Pro players bring International Hoops Expo to Detroit
- UM campus police: Man was fondling himself on bike
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial