(CNN) -- Kalonzo Musyoka, the running mate of Kenya's presidential candidate Raila Odinga, said Wednesday that the vote tallying from the elections held Monday should be stopped because the process lacks integrity. He said his party will be looking at other options, such as seeking a court injunction.
- Teen boater on fishing trip dies in Saginaw Bay
- FBI: No sign of Hoffa, case remains open
- Duggan: There's no viable path forward to win
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- FBI hunt for Jimmy Hoffa's remains enters 3rd day
- MSU's 'ugly' study: Unattractive workers suffer more
- Ferndale police: Woman hit, killed by car on Woodward
- Pro players bring International Hoops Expo to Detroit
- UM campus police: Man was fondling himself on bike
- Opening statements start Wednesday in Mitchell Young trial